Universal Audio SC-1 Standard Studio Condenser Microphone w/ Hemisphere Modelling Software
Product Code: UA-SC1
With the SC-1 microphone and Hemisphere mic modeling, you'll capture album-ready vocals and instruments with the authentic sound and character of the most popular studio mics ever made — all with a single pro-quality condenser.
The SC-1 gives you classic condenser sound perfect for vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, even a loud guitar cab thanks to its high SPL handling. Plus, its ultra-linear circuit and extended dynamic range ensure distortion-free results in both low and high frequencies, giving you smooth results, everytime.
Using the same award-winning tech as the UA Sphere modeling microphones, the included Hemisphere mic modeling plug-in gives your studio the authentic sound of essential condensers from Neumann, Sony, AKG, and more — in realtime with Apollo or natively in your DAW.* You can also shape the sound of your recordings using filter, proximity, and axis controls — even after tracking.
With a sleek, modern design and rugged build quality, the SC-1 will give you decades of uncompromising recordings, no matter what you put in front of it.
Hemisphere plug-in is available upon product registration. Hemisphere for UAD and Apollo Realtime available early November 2023. All trademarks are property of their respective owners and used only to represent the microphones and sound treatment modeled as part of the Hemisphere software.
- Get sounds of the world's most famous studio condenser mics from Neumann, Sony, AKG, and more
- Shape your recordings using filter, proximity, and axis controls — even after tracking
- Smooth, professional recordings with SC-1’s ultra-linear circuit and extended dynamic range
- Years of uncompromising recordings with genuine UA craftsmanship
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -39 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Phantom power requirements: 48 VDC, 3 mA (typical)
- Adjustable Controls: None
- Connector: 3-Pin XLRM
- Includes Mic mount, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter, UA carrying case
- Dimensions:,162 mm length, 52 mm diameter
- Weight: 363 g