Shure BLX24R/SM58 Wireless 1/2R Handheld System (M17: 662-686MHz)
Product Code: SHR-BLX24RS58M17
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
- Frequency Range: 662MHz-686MHz
- Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58®, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58®, or Beta 58A® options
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
- Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the durable BLX4R features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼ inch output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX2 Handheld transmitter with SM58 microphone cartridge
BLX4R Single channel rack-mountable wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.