Rode Microphones PodMic USB - Direct-to-Computer Broadcasting Microphone
Product Code: PODMICUSB
The PodMic USB is an ultra-versatile, broadcast-grade dynamic microphone for podcasting, streaming and content creation. It offers the same incredible sound quality and compact yet rugged form factor as the best-selling PodMic, with a powerful new feature up its sleeve: XLR and USB connectivity.
Fresh off the back of the release of the NT1 5th Generation – the world’s first studio condenser to offer both XLR and USB connectivity – this incredible feature has now been added to the PodMic. When using the analog XLR output, the PodMic USB is exactly the same as the original, albeit with a sleek new finish and studio-grade pop filter. When using the digital USB output, it offers a range of next-generation features that make it super flexible, including a Revolution Preamp and high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for pristine audio capture, advanced DSP for adding professional APHEX voice processing to any recording, and compatibility with smartphones and tablets for use on the go. It also features a zero-latency headphone output and on-board volume control and is compatible with the complete RØDE software suite, including RØDE Central, RØDE Connect, RØDE Capture and UNIFY, making it the most versatile microphone ever.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic microphone
- Analog XLR and digital USB-C connectivity
- Fully compatible with Windows and Mac computers, and iOS and Android devices
- On-board DSP for advanced APHEX® audio processing
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™
- Built-in headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- Compatible with RØDE’s suite of software – RØDEConnect, RØDE Central, RØDE Capture and UNIFY
- Integrated swing mount for simple and secure positioning
- Internal pop filter for minimising plosives and internal shockmount to reduce vibrations
- Studio-quality external pop filter included
- Robust, all-metal construction – incredibly rugged and highly durable
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia