Radial Reamp HP - Convert Headphone Output to Guitar Reamp Signal!
Product Code: RA-REAMP-HP
The Reamp HP takes the signal from a headphone output jack on an audio interface or a mobile device and converts it to feed mono guitar amps and effects pedals for Reamping.
Reamping made easy
The Reamp HP is designed to accept the signal from the headphone output jack on your interface, making it incredibly easy to connect on the fly without having to repatch cables or dig around behind your studio desk or equipment rack. Simply assign the track you want to Reamp to the right channel of your headphone output and you're ready to feed guitar, bass, or even vocal tracks through your amplifier to record and experiment with new tones and settings. You can even assign stereo tracks to the Reamp HP and sum them down using the dedicated mono switch on the device.
- Play prerecorded tracks through amps and pedals
- Easily Reamp from any interface or playback device
- 1/4″ and 3.5mm inputs connect to a headphone output jack
- Transformer isolated for low-noise recordings
- Explore new creative options and improve your mixes