Pre Owned SSL AWS948 mixing console (2017)
One original owner console in mint condition (2017) - see photos
The SSL AWS948 is a professional analogue studio mixing console that provides you with the ability to control up to two DAW's simultaneously with their Delta Control Plug-in DAW Software.
The AWS also features Ethernet connectivity for streamlined hardware control over your entire Digital Audio Workstation environment. AWS delivers elegant, ergonomic physical control with dedicated heavy duty DAW transport, V-Pot multifunction encoders with position indicating LED's, Digital Scribble Strips, DAW fader mode, global and channel routing control and built-in TFT display for advanced plug-in editing. Project Session Management is kept simple through SSL's proprietary Logictivity interface.
- Stereo Channel Outputs provide post pan, stereo channel stem recording in a single pass
- Independent insert IN/OUT switching on In-Line channels simplifies installation and expands the versatility of the Monitor path
- Enhanced Small Screen Signal Flow graphics in the Chan Setup page dynamically displays processing order and IN/OUT status on Stereo and In-Line channels
- Combination of SuperAnalogue™ console and advanced DAW controller
- SSL SuperAnalogue™ mix bus provides pristine audio foundations
- SSL SuperAnalogue mic pre's provide transparent record path
- Innovative Dual Path Channel with three versatile operating modes
- 48 inputs on AWS 948;
- IN-LINE TRACKING = 1 mic + 1 line inputs per channel
- IN-LINE MIX = 2 x mono line inputs per channel
- STEREO MIX = 1 x stereo line input per channel
- δelta-Control advanced integration of console and DAW automation. Read more
- AWSomation SSL motorised fader mix automation based on the heritage of G and K series Ultimation
- Versatile 4 band channel EQ, assignable Dynamics and SSL Master Bus Compressor
- 4-Band EQ design with independent E/G curve switching of HF/LF
- 5.1 Surround monitoring and Monitor calibration including Bass management
- MIDI over Ethernet multi layer DAW workstation control
- Digital Scribble Strips for console and DAW data
- Elegant project setup via SSL Logictivity Remote Browser and SD card storage
- SSL's unique trademarked TOTAL RECALL™ system with 'TR Autoscan'
- Responsible 'green' manufacturing and reduced power consumption
- Compact 24 fader frame ideal for small control rooms
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 48
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 24 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 24
- Inputs - Line: 48 x XLR (Stereo)
- Inputs - Other: 24 x 1/4" (Instrument), 2 x 1/4" (Key)
- Outputs - Main: 4 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: 24 x XLR
- Outputs - Other: 1 x XLR (Mini BL), 1 x XLR (Mini BR), 1 x XLR (OSC), 2 x DB25 (MON A/B), 4 x 1/4" (FB), 4 x 1/4" (FX)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 4-band (E-Series, G-Series Switch)
- Effects: Yes
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Aux Sends: 4 x FX
- Send/Return I/O: 48 x 1/4" (Send), 24 x 1/4 (Rtn) (CH 1-24), 2 x 1/4 (Main Send) 4 x 1/4" (Main Rtn), 8 x 1/4" (Echo Rtn), 2 x DB25 (Send/Mon/Rtn)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus (Main Stereo)
- Faders: 25 x 100mm
- Talkback: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: 6 x MIDI In/Out, 1 x Ethernet, 2 x Serial (9-pin)
- Height: 17.87", 36.42" (w/Stand)
- Width: 56.89"
- Depth: 34.37"
- Weight: 238 lbs