Nektar Impact GXP49
Product Code: NEKT_GXP49
The Nektar Impact GXP USB MIDI controller keyboards are designed for players: Experience 49, 61 or 88 semi-weighted keys and instant access to performance controls including a real-time repeat engine, powerful Nektarine plugin patch management and Nektar DAW Integration. GXP gives you the keys to a great performance!
At the core of Impact GXP is a newly designed and carefully balanced keyboard action. Its 49, 61 or 88 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity and aftertouch deliver a nice, firm touch and great playability.
Choose from 5 different velocity curves to tailor Impact GXP’s keyboard sensitivity to your personal needs. They cover a wide dynamic range from soft to hard touch. The default curve “normal” is optimised to deliver good control across the whole velocity range right out of the box. In addition, 3 fixed levels let you send fixed velocity values across the whole keyboard if needed.
Impact GXP’s streamlined no-fuss control panel is based on Nektar’s successful Impact GX-series. It enables advanced DAW integration with extended transport control, track selection and volume control. You can even open/close DAW windows and navigate projects and the 14 assignable illuminated RGB buttons allow direct MIDI program and bank-selection.
Dedicated RGB buttons now give you direct one-button access to Repeat Rates, Accent, Interval, Swing and routing aftertouch or modulation to velocity. The large Data/Tempo Encoder turns into a dedicated tempo control, unless synchronisation is set to external MIDI clock. Choose one of the 5 different key trigger modes to change Repeat’s behaviour from interesting arpeggio-style effects with human feel to hard-quantized repetitive rhythms. Repeat is a fun way to experiment and create those famous “happy accidents”, that make you come up with unexpected new ideas.
- 49 note full-sized keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, note repeat and Nektarine features
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- 1 push encoder for note repeat tempo control and Nektarine features
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators. Assignable to other functions.
- Power on/off switch
- 9v DC power supply socket (9V, 600 mA, centre positive, 2.1 mm barrel connector, PSU optional)
- USB port and USB bus powered
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible buttons
- 1 MIDI assignable potentiometer
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GXP88 currently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar, Studio One