IK Multimedia ARC System 3 Advanced Room Correction Software with MEMS microphone
Product Code: IKMT_AC-300-HCD
IK Multimedia ARC System 2.5 with MEMS microphoneTune your studio to perfection with the world’s most effective room correction system – now with a new, highly accurate MEMS measurement mic.
ARC System 2.5 with MEMS microphone is the first acoustic correction system that combines a super accurate MEMS measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to greatly improve the audio monitoring accuracy of speakers in any studio or room listening environment in an elegant, portable, affordable, easy to use and extremely professional solution.
With literally thousands of ARC-based studios worldwide, you can be confident you are making a sound choice!
A new professional MEMS microphone
ARC System 2.5 now includes a brand new, ultra-precise MEMS measurement microphone that perfectly works in synergy with ARC’s correction software (previous ARC mic models will be supported.) The microphone is built around an omnidirectional, high precision MEMS capsule that ensures maximum response accuracy and stability over time.
In contrast to standard condenser measurement microphones, which are potentially subject to subtle frequency response variations over time, MEMS technology is far more stable.
Thanks to the manufacturing process behind them, MEMS microphones boast extreme resistance to humidity and temperature variations as well as increased durability. This means that they are much more forgiving to “professional abuse” and you can carry them around without worrying about damaging them. Also, all microphones units that are manufactured following this procedure, share the same degree of accuracy with near-zero variation in terms of final performance from unit to unit.
As a result, all measurement processes will always be spot on, repeatable and reliable even after longer periods of time.
Did you know? The ARC System 2.5 MEMS microphone makes for a great additional OMNI pattern recording tool you can add to your mic arsenal! Use it to capture the natural ambience of a studio/room while recording vocals, guitars and other acoustic instruments.
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Saves measurement sets to be opened with the ARC System Correction plug-in
- Multi-platform high quality frequency and time domain correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 technology
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 0.5 dB
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bit floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Four factory target curves plus four custom target curves to match engineers’ personal tastes
- Virtual Monitoring feature mimics the sound of various listening devices
- Type: precision measurement MEMS microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 20-20,000 Hz, +/- 0.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 100 ohms output impedance
- SNR: 65dB (A)
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Phantom power: from 12 to 48V
- Size: 129.5mm/5.1" x 23mm/0.91"
- Weight: 25g/0.88oz
- Professional measurement microphone
- Mic clamp
- Software license