Icon Platform M Nano DAW Control Surface
Product Code: ICO-PLATFORMNANO
Icon Platform M Nano DAW Control Surface.
The Platform Nano is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, artists, and home studio aficionados who need hands-on control of their cutting edge "in the case" advanced music generation with a little impression. The Platform Nano DAW Controller includes material control with a solitary mechanized fader by means of USB 2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and creation framework. With one (1) full-sized mechanized fader, four (4) revolving double capacity encoder handles, illuminated catches for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a run wheel, and access to your whole blend by banking crosswise over tracks in gatherings of 8 or 1 channel at once.
Mackie Control and HUI conventions give consistent coordination with the most famous Digital Audio Workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller.
The ICON Platform Nano MIDI Control Surface features:
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values, etc. for each channel
- 1 + 4 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position for the main knob control
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats: ticks) format
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub, and control
- 8 color-coded function buttons coordinate with 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) used in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- The most popular DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define Mode
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMapTM software
- COMING SOON! Wireless USB over WIFI connectivity and rechargeable battery with the PN-1 module (Optional)
- User A & User B 1/4 inch connectors for connecting with footswitch pedals
- Platform D2 LCD display connector available (Optional)
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Windows XP
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port