Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Semi-Open Headphones (250 Ohms)
Product Code: BD490970
The DT 880 PRO is a reference-class, semi-open studio headphone which combines all strengths of open, transparent headphones with those of more powerful, closed headphones. Specially designed housings and an improved system equalisation turn this “remake” of the studio classic DT 880 into an ideal studio monitoring headphone, with analytical qualities. Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
beyerdynamic’s DT PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction.
- Semi-open diffuse-field studio headphone
- Analytical Sound
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded (leatherette) headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0m coiled cable (single sided)
- Includes drawstring bag
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design: Semi-open
- Headphone impedance: 250ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5Hz-35kHz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 295g