Shure PSM300 Twin Wireless IEM System; includes 2x P3RA Bodypacks & 2x SE215-CL (L19 - 630-654 MHz)
Product Code: SHR-P3TRA215TL19
The PSM300 Twin Pack Pro is the ideal monitoring solution for up to two performers that provides a convenient, durable metal construction multi-bodypack system-in-a-box (optional use with SB900A rechargeable battery) with Sound Isolating earphones designed for clear, precise stereo mixes on stage.
The PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor System delivers detailed 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Dependable wireless coverage extends over 90 meters of range and eliminates dropouts. Easy to setup and operate, PSM®300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
P3TRA215CL features SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones, all-metal components with optional receiver recharge-ability, and more advanced receiver controls.
- 2x P3R Bodypacks & 2x sets SE215-CL IEM
- 24-bit digital audio processing provides clear, detailed sound
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analogue RF connection over a 90 meter range
- Create a personal mix from the bodypack with MixMode® technology or stereo mode
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- Half-rack, single channel transmitter with included rack mount kit
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
- Includes SE215 Earphones