Native Instruments MASCHINE+
Product Code: NI-MSCHPLUS
Native Instruments Maschine+
Sketch and develop your ideas with an iconic workflow, discover a virtually endless suite of sounds with enormous sample libraries and powerful instruments/effects from Native Instruments’ Komplete software. You can even plug in a hard drive, keyboard and interface, and do it all with or without a computer.
- Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
- Includes Maschine+ Selection, a streamlined Maschine+ specific version of Komplete with industry-leading instruments like Massive, FM8, Monark, Prism and a huge library of effects, samples and presets.
- Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
- Pro-grade, 44 kHz/32-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers/external HDDs
- Robust, anodized aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
- Iconic Maschine features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, Maschine effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
- Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
- WiFi and Link-enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear.
- 2x colour displays (480 x 272)
- 64GB SD card included
- WiFi enabled