Rycote InVision INV-2
Product Code: RY041102
Rycote InVision INV-2.
Product Code: 041102
Suitable for the Røde NT6 and Sennheiser MKH8000 series (remote), amongst others.
- Second-to-none isolation against handling noise and vibrations
- Ideal for microphones with a front diameter of 20mm and back diameter of 9.5mm
- The lyre system is virtually unbreakable
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
A range of shock mounts and accessories intended for use in studio recording.
The Universal Studio Mount (USM) combines with a new Universal Pop Filter to make a complete vocal microphone suspension and pop filter system that will accommodate virtually any large side address microphone.
Rycote's InVision models 1 to 3, are designed for discreet, low-profile use of compact microphones in broadcast studio environments where windshielding is not required.
- 1 x 20mm clip at the front and 1 x 9.5mm clip at the rear, with InVision (43mm wide) Lyre
- Standard bar with 25mm (1") centres
Lyre Web: InVision
Front clip: 20 mm
Back clip: 9.5 mm
Bar size: Standard
* not suitable for Boom Pole use
Compatibility - https://mymic.rycote.com/products/invision-inv-2/#compatibility