Mackie HM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier
Product Code: HM-4
The Mackie HM4 is a 4-way headphone amplifier designed to provide simple and effective headphone amplification for artists, musicians, and engineers monitoring through headphones in home, project, commercial, and mobile-recording studios. Its single 1/4″ TRS stereo input and four 1/4″ TRS stereo outputs allow you to distribute a stereo source to up to four pairs of headphones.
EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY
Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom.
From a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out to four pairs of headphones to robust headphone distribution, the HM Series offers a wide range of options to suit your needs.
With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last.
- Desktop-friendly 4-channel headphone amplifier
- Splits a single stereo signal into four headphone outputs
- Expands your audio interface’s headphone output and adds solid cue mix distribution to your rig
- Each output features its own level control
- Premium analog circuitry ensures super-high headroom and a low noise floor
- Heavy-gauge steel chassis and long-wear potentiometers provide extreme durability
- Power supply is included
Input Channels: Single Stereo channel
Output Channels: 4
Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ TRS (stereo)
Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4″ TRS (headphones)
Controls per Channel: Volume
Form Factor: Desktop
Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
Dimensions: 51 x 109 x 58 mm
Weight: 0.2 kg