ART HeadAmp 4 Pro - 5-Channel Headphone Amplifier w/ Talkback
Product Code: ARTP_HEADAMP4PROCE
ART HeadAmp 4 Pro 5 Channel Compact Headphone Amplifier
With 5 channels of headphone amplification, the ARt HeadAmp 4 is one of the most compact headphone amplifiers on the market. Couple this with unique talkback and listening functionality and you have an ideal headphone distribution amplifier for professional recording studios and live sound engineers alike.
A unique feature in such a compact headphone amplifier, this unit comes with talkback functionality, allowing a microphone connection that can be patched in to the 4 auxilliary headphone sends. This is used when a recording engineer or stage engineer needs to communicate with musicians in the recording booth or on stage. A footwswitch connection allows the mic to be toggled on an off. A switch for each channel selects whether or not the talkback is sent to that audio channel.
Listen In Channel
Making up the 5th channel of headphone amplification, the listen in channel allows the recording or stage engineer to listen to a specific headphone mix. A switch for each channel selects whether or not that auxilliary input is sent to the listen in channel. This functionality is imperative for optmising each musician's headphone mix.
ART HeadAmp 4 Pro is a solid, yet compact device, sliding easily into your backpack or even a large pocket. It also takes up minimal desk space, sitting nicely next to your laptop or desktop computer.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Input Connections: 2x 1/4" TRS Balanced, 5x TRS stereo, 1x XLR balanced mic input
- Output Connections: 4x 1/4" TRS Stereo headphone
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40KHz +/- 1dB
- Headphone Output: 150mW/ channel max.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.010% (typical)
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 5.9"W x 6.5"D (44.5mm x 150mm x 165mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.14 kg) with power supply and packaging
- Power Requirements: 9V AC