KRK Classic 5 Professional Powered Studio Monitor
Product Code: KRK-CL5G3
KRK CLASSIC 5 incorporate over 30 years of innovation in studio monitor design. The Classic 5 borrows from previous ROKIT lines, but defaults to a new FLAT frequency response geared towards critical listening. The optional +2dB KRK Bass Boost ensures that no matter the application, the CLASSIC 5 holds true to the sound that music creators around the world have loved for years.
Versatility is the name of the game with the Classic 5 studio monitors. Whether you’re recording music at home, or geared towards a professional recording studio setup, the KRK Classic 5s offer a multitude of features geared to meet the demands of today's competitive producers and engineers. Backed by a company obsessed with studio monitor performance, KRK Classic 5s hold true to the reason why you see so many yellow coned speakers, time and time again in recording environments all over the world.
For music creation, mixing and mastering, KRK Classic 5 professional studio monitors have been built for dependable and accurate performance. They feature an innovative Class A/B amplifier with a built-in automatic limiter, a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer, a waveguide designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position, a front-slotted bass port to reduce boundary coupling and allow flexible positioning in the room, and multiple input connections to ensure the CLASSIC 5 will easily integrate into any system configuration. Taking cues from previous ROKIT Pro Monitors--the most used studio monitors in the world, the KRK CLASSIC 5 is a valuable compact solution towards accurate mixes, productions.
- Versatile powered nearfield studio monitor
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimised waveguide
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of +2dB
- High- and low-frequency controls
- Factory installed under-monitor foam pad
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increases sonic clarity
- System-optimised auto-limiter prevents unexpected peaks
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity
- Engineered in the USA
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimised distortion and colourisation
- Low and high frequency adjustments tailors the monitors to taste
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion